Inside Sales Jobs (Houston Area)
Now Hiring! Full-time inside sales position. Fort Bend Steel Supply is seeking bilingual candidates to apply for our new inside sales position. This is a Mon-Sat sales position. Candidate must be bilingual, proficient in both English & Spanish languages. Base pay plus commission. Must have reliable transportation.
We are looking for a talented and competitive Inside Sales Representative that thrives in a quick sales cycle environment.
What does an Inside Sales Representative do?
An inside sales rep will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, working with channel partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects and closing sales.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
- Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals
- Perform effective online demos to prospects
- Proven inside sales experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
Please email your resume directly to email@example.com
We look forward to speaking with you!