Our Company is looking for a candidate to fill in the following position:
Position: Purchasing and Inventory Manager
Regular Work Hours: Weekdays, 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- Lead and manage all aspects of production, including: safety, procurement of manufactured steel, forecasting of future inventory needs, quality control, management of logistics and allocation of budgets and expenses.
- Develop relationships with vendors, contractors, and customers.
- Hire, train, develop, and evaluate production team.
- Direct and manage resolution of material quantity, quality, and claim issues with vendors.
- Manage negotiations of rates and fees with service providers to keep importation expenses at lowest possible level.
- Coordinate manufacturing and materials management to meet production timelines, by establishing schedules to meet delivery requirements.
- Lead and manage annual inventory process, production audits, yield analysis and maintenance of optimum inventory levels.
At least Bachelor’s degree in Business or Commerce, plus 6 years of work experience in the field of manufactured steel. Also required: providing staff supervision and management support, up to 50% of work time.
Fort Bend Steel Supply, LLC,
14038 South Gessner Road,
Missouri City, TX 77489,
Attn.: Mr. Aquil Ferozporewalla
Equal Opportunity Employer